Setting up access to your Google Drive.
Your users do not need to log in via Google. This is only needed for SG Patcher Builder.
- Go to the ”Settings” tab.
- Make sure the ”Storage API” is set to ”Google”.
- Enter the desirable name of the folder (it will be created on Google Drive) in the
”Shared Folder” field. For example, if you input ”patches” here, then the ”patches”
folder will be created on Google Drive which will have subfolders according to the
- Create a definition(Follow instructions: Definitions).
- As soon as you click on "Plus" (+) button in the “Definitions” section, the system
will open the page for providing access in the browser.
- Select an account with which the system will work.
- Next, two windows will be opened confirming access to the Google Drive. Click
Change user access to Google Drive.
If you need to switch the system to another Google account, go to your Unity project
directory (with ”Assets” folder) and delete ”sgpatcher_token” folder.